Have you been charged with Health & Safety Violation 11378 possession of a controlled substance for sales in California?
Have you been charged with Health & Safety Code Violation 11378?
H&S 11378 is possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell. Attorney Adam Rodriguez has the necessary experience to advocate on your behalf.
How do they prove you are guilty of possession for sales?
The district attorney will have to prove:
1. Defendant exercised control over, or purchased from another a controlled substance
2. Defendant knew of its presence
3. Defendant knew of its nature as a controlled substance.
4. The substance was in a useable amount sufficient to be used for sale or consumption.
5. Defendant possessed or purchased the controlled substance with the specific intent to sell same.
What the consequences of Health & Safety Code Violation 11378?
If a person is convicted of H&S 11378 the consequences could vary greatly depending on the specific facts of the case and the defendant's criminal history. Generally, if a person is convicted of H&S 11378 they could receive 16months, 2 years, or 3 years of custody time.
Sorry, there are no Blog Posts to display.