Have you been charged with Health & Safety Code Violation 11378?
H&S 11378 is possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell. I can help defend you against this charge. Fresno criminal defense Attorney Adam Rodriguez has the necessary experience to advocate on your behalf and place you in the best possible position for a favorable outcome.
How do they prove you are guilty of possession for sales?
The district attorney will have to prove:
1. Defendant exercised control over, or purchased from another a controlled substance
2. Defendant knew of its presence
3. Defendant knew of its nature as a controlled substance.
4. The substance was in a useable amount sufficient to be used for sale or consumption.
5. Defendant possessed or purchased the controlled substance with the specific intent to sell same.
What the consequences of Health & Safety Code Violation 11378?
If a person is convicted of H&S 11378 the consequences could vary greatly depending on the specific facts of the case and the defendant's criminal history. Generally, if a person is convicted of H&S 11378 they could receive 16 months, 2 years, or 3 years of custody time.
Merced Criminal defense attorney Adam Rodriguez has handled thousands of drug related offenses, including personal possession and sales of illegal drugs. Mr. Rodriguez ran the Madera County felony drug court, in this position Mr. Rodriguez was able to achieve great results for his clients.